Spin Draw collects no data from you. Not of any kind. None whatsoever. Go ahead and have fun making drawings, and rest assured that I’m not looking over your shoulder.
- Location information: No, I’m not interested in that and don’t collect it.
- Personally identifying information such as email addresses: I don’t collect that either.
- Data gathered through your device’s microphones, cameras, or other physical sensors: I never touch those. I hope you’re seeing a theme here.
- Storage or archival of personal data: I don’t collect anything, so there’s nothing to store. (OK, you can export your drawings from Spin Draw, but only through your deliberate action and I never see them.)
- Sharing of data with third parties: I don’t collect any information, so there’s nothing for me to share with other organizations.
- In-app advertising: good lord, I would never do that. This app will never show you an ad, so no information is shared with advertisers.
- Any other information I may be forgetting to single out: seriously, I collect no data at all.
In short, this is a simple, self-contained app that does exactly what it says and nothing else. I just want to make something that you might find fun and beautiful, without burdening you with difficult choices about privacy. So don’t worry: you’re safe here.